Monday, April 18, 2011

divine dark chocolate mousse recipe

hi everyone! today i have a very wonderful and low carb recipe for you all - it's been such a brilliant recipe to have in my own arsenal, and it's one that i love to use when other people come round for dinner, because everyone enjoys it!

it's rich and creamy, has about 10g of carbs a serving, 5g protein and 20g fat (that's me approximating...and it'll vary depending on what quantities and brands you use) and there's only 3 ingredients: dark chocolate, cream and eggs. you can add a little butter if you choose, and other flavourings or toppings to jazz it up a little.

the other thing i like about this recipe is just how easy it is to make! so so simple - you just need an electric whisk and a few bowls. and it's quick too - about 15 minutes, and then you can just keep it in your fridge until you need to serve it - how convenient?

anyways, without further ado, here is the recipe video on my diabetic youtube channel, notjustapples:



please leave me a comment and let me know what you think...

3 comments:

Heidi / D-Tales said...

Looks delicious! I will definitely try it. I felt as though I were watching a professional chef/baker on The Food Network! Excellent video!

Karen said...

yummmmm This looks great!
I think I'm going to try to make it sometime this week!

Deb said...

I would love to make this recipe...Is there any way you can post or send it to me with you adjustments? I am still new to this Diabetes thing.
Thanks so much!